Sunday, January 30, 2011

Miniatures Made of Polymer Clay - Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

I first started working with polymer clay to make accessories for my clothespin dolls...then I started thinking of all the other fun things that could be made.  I sculpted some miniature, teeny tiny sushi, take-out food, and fortune cookies.  Just adorable!

















With the upcoming Lunar New Year, I decided I wanted to make something for my nieces & nephews.  I saw hotos of adorable clay ninjas from Lilley1's photostream on Flickr, and thought they would be great little gifts for the kids.  And, because I'm a little crazy, I decided I wanted to try making them myself.  Here's my attempt at these adorable little ninjas.  They're a little over 1" tall.  I plan to turn them into necklaces for my nieces & nephews.  Hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment