Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Now Selling On Etsy


I've been a huge fan of Etsy for some time now. It's a great place to find unique handmade items. And while I've considered trying to sell my work on Etsy in the past, I never could muster up the courage to do so. Well, tonight I finally listed my very first Etsy item. It's for a custom made clothespin doll.

I know my timing may not be the best (missing Christmas by a few days). But better late than never, right? Plus, there's Valentine's day just around the corner and don't forget the much anticipated Lunar New Year! ;)

While there's only 1 item listed as of now, there will be more to come. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Welcome to the world of blogging! Your dolls are AMAZING, they look so much like their counterparts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I appreciate the support :) Very excited, but also very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A co-worker just showed me Esty a few weeks ago. What a fantastic idea for crafters! I had even thought of starting an account, but I haven't yet. You are an inspiration! I love your dolls. They look so very delicate and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommennd that you join Etsy. I hesitated for so long because of my fear of failure. But, doing so meant I never gave myself a chance to succeed.

    ReplyDelete