Friday, April 29, 2011

Ballerina Princess Tea Party

I absolutely love making these sweet little ballerina cake toppers!  Something about them...so adorable with their little tutus and lace up ballet shoes. This one was made for a little girls 3rd Birthday.  The theme is "Ballerina Princess Tea Party".  So, she's fully accessorized with her crown, tutu, and slice of birthday cake (which sits on top a mini doily).
I hope the little princess loves her cake topper as much as I loved making it!  Happy 3rd Birthday!


3 comments:

  1. How did you make that? I love it! I need something like this for my daughters birthday party this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how can I get in contact with you? I would love one of these made for my daughters ballerina birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very useful information on Ballerina Princess tea party. I am arranging a tea party for my family and looking for exotic LA venues. Seeking ideas of different themes for this party and wish to get this information soon.

    ReplyDelete