Thursday, April 7, 2011

May The Force Be With You

My nephew is turning 5 this month and wanted a Star Wars party.  Of course, my brother was thrilled and is more involved then ever before in the planning!  I offered to make him a cake topper for the big day.  So, what to make...after some discussion, we decided on a LEGO inspired Darth Vader.  Then, we decided that the cake might look a bit bare with just Vader.  Why not add a few more Star Wars characters!  Yoda and R2D2 were made next. 



One little problem.  My nephew has a sister (my niece :) and she might feel a little left out if she didn't get a Star Wars figure...so, I made a little LEGOish Princess Leia for her.  Problem solved!



So here they all are.  Can't wait to see what my nephew thinks of them!





No comments:

Post a Comment